Ecommerce Website Design & Development Company in Ahmedabad
An eCommerce website development helps you to sell your product and services across the globe. Run effective marketing campaigns. The eCommerce website helps you to save your time by providing service and products details in an effective way. It simplifies sales processes, payment collection, order notification to customers, etc. Customers’ overall satisfaction rate will increase. So, an eCommerce website will improve your brand value. We are designing and developing eCommerce websites since 2016.
Our E-commerce website solution features
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
- Product Tags, Categories & Multi-Level sub categories
- Advanced Product Search facility
- Reviews and Rating on Products
- Products on sale, Discount on bulk buying
- User Account creation and maintenance
- Shopping cart status
- Address book for multiple shipping and billing addresses
- E-mail notifications
- Secure transactions with SSL
- Breadcrumbs for easy site navigation
- Statistics for products and customers
- Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
- Manage Orders
- Multilingual support
- Multicurrency support
- Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
- Shipping module integration
- Logistic / courier integration
- SMS gateway integration
- Payment gateway integration
- MIS reporting for Sales, Stock
- Vendor module for multiple vendors
- Multiple search options
- CRM and eCommerce website synchronization
- Product stock management
- Any other custom requirements
- Mobile App Development
eCommerce means Electronics Commerce, where commercial transactions are conducted electronically on the internet.
A recent study shows that eCommerce sales will increase to 7.4 trillion US dollars by 2025. (source: Statista)
An eCommerce website has a broad reach all over the world. An eCommerce website gives you an opportunity to grow your business from local to worldwide. One of the major benefits of a website is it is very low cost compared to other mediums. Your business is 24 hours available to customers for taking orders and product information. An eCommerce is the best platform to reach out to new markets and niche segments.
If you successfully implement an eCommerce website then your business’s sales and revenues numbers will grow exponentially.
The web-based business began way back in the 1960s. During this time businesses started using Electronic Data Interchange to exchange documents. A major change in the eCommerce market is in the 2010s when people started using computers (including smartphones) and the internet. Service or product seekers place an order by just moving fingertips and clicks.
Benefits of eCommerce website
- Faster buying process
- Store and product listing creation
- Cost reduction
- Affordable advertising and marketing
- Flexibility for customers
- No, reach limitations
- Product and price comparison
- Faster response to buyer/market demands
- Several payment modes
Why you should consider having an eCommerce website over Amazon or any other readymade options?
- Full control of your store
- You can tell your unique brand store
- Personalized customer experience
Types of eCommerce websites
- B2C: Business to Consumer refers to the process of trading products and services directly between the business and the end-user. We will make a website for you to sell your product or service directly to the customers.
- B2B: Business to Business refers to the process of trading products or services between two business entities. For example manufacturers and wholesalers. We have expertise in making web and mobile applications for such requirements.
- C2B: Consumer to Business is a type of business model where consumers sell their product or service to the business. for example job portal, data sharing, paid testimonials.
- C2C: Consumer to Consumer types of an eCommerce website is like service or products trading between two end-users. For example Uber, Ola, eBay, OLX, etc.
- C2A: Consumer to Administrative is an eCommerce model where end-users offer services and goods to the civic organization.
- B2A: Business to Administrative, in this eCommerce model products and services, are exchanges between different organizations and public administrations.
An eCommerce website sales process
- Customers search the products and read the product description and reviews.
- The customer makes a mind to purchase the product, adds it to the cart.
- Order quantity and product stock quantity verified by the system.
- Customer enters order details like shipping details, GSTIN, Billing details, discount coupon code, etc. Proceed towards payments.
- Customer pays the amount via payment gateway or UPI.
- Supplier and customer receive the notifications of payment and order details.
- Order dispatched by the supplier to the customer. Shipping detail notification sends to the customer.
- Product received by the customers.
- Ask for a review of the product.